A two day course on the conservation and repair of historic plasterwork. This advanced course focuses on the defects of plasterwork, their appropriate remedial measures and the options for specification and repair.
• The treatment of backgrounds affected by moisture and decay
• The identification and diagnosis of defects associated with plasterwork
• The selection of appropriate repair options, based upon conservation principles
• The mixing of appropriate plasters for repair purposes
• Plaster selection and application
• The repair of plaster mouldings and castings
• The specification of lime plasters for a range of remedial situations.
Who is the Course For?
This particular course is suitable for anyone interested in the repair and specification of historic plasterwork. It is particularly useful for practitioners and specifiers of historic repairs to plasterwork.
The specific dates and costs are available on the course timetable on the website. Each course will run with between 5 and 15 students.
Apply either via the website, email or telephone to book a place.
Clothing and PPE
Please bring overalls or suitable working clothes and safety footwear.
Gloves and goggles will be provided during the course.
Register your interest
Please select course and number of candidates below.