This course can be tailored over a number of days and is designed to give an appreciation of the practical aspects of forming decorative plasterwork. It is mainly a hands-on course involving the preparation of plaster casts and moulds.
• The preparation of plasterwork moulds in timber and resin
• Running plaster mouldings for cornices etc
• Selection and mixing of appropriate plasters for decorative work
• Casting of decorative features
• Repairs to damaged decorative plasterwork.
Who is the Course For?
This particular course is suitable for anyone interested in the repair and specification of decorative plasterwork. It is particularly useful for practitioners and specifiers of historic repairs to plasterwork.
The specific dates and costs are available on the course timetable on the website. Each course will run with between 5 and 15 students. Bespoke lime plastering courses for organisations can also be arranged upon request.
Apply either via the website, email or telephone to book a place.
Clothing and PPE
Please bring overalls or suitable working clothes and safety footwear. Gloves and goggles will be provided during the course.
Register your interest
Please select course and number of candidates below.